Our team is made up of experienced project managers and scientific researchers in the neuroscience, neurology and psychology fields and includes neuro-pharmacology. When it comes to integrating neuroscience into your clinical trial you can count on us to be able to support in the following ways:
- Protocol design and writing
- Ethics committee activities including communications, document preparation, attendance to meetings.
- Project management
- Study Conduct.
- Data acquisition
- Data entry
- Data interpretation (per subject)
- Annotation of CRF.
- Preparation of plan for statistical analysis
- Statistical analysis of neuroscientific data.
- Preparation of study protocol
- Volunteer information documentation
- Consent forms
- Writing CSR
- Scientific dissemination.
The Science Behind can help Sponsors and CROs with some of these challenges in Phase 1 trials by providing the tools and specialist expertise to answer key questions in relation to safety and efficacy when bringing novel drug candidates to human clinical trials.